Vacature: Business developer Binnendienst
TRALERT®'s goal is to provide the best lighting solution for our partners' vehicles through a service-oriented approach. Are you a driven and enthusiastic business developer, do you think along in new solutions and do you want to be part of the fast growing company TRALERT®? Then read on!
As an office business developer, you will help provide optimal support for our customers and lighting specialists. You have active customer contact by phone and are good at building (new) relationships. You like to think up efficient workflows and apply them. With your enthusiastic and proactive attitude, you convince relations and prospects and help them find the best lighting solution.
Satisfied customers and good results: that's what gives you energy! You think big, come up with ideas and create solutions that contribute to the set targets. You are communicatively strong, flexible and maintain an overview, even when the situation changes.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Working with our product specialists for optimal support of our customers;
- Initiating the sales process by scheduling appointments with existing and potential customers;
- Relationship management and trend-watching, recommending new products and focusing on market opportunities;
- Setting up marketing and sales campaigns;
- Designing efficient workflows and integrating them into business operations;
- Creating visit reports (CRM handling);
- Ensuring the satisfaction of the business partner and his/her customers.
What do you get from us?
- Market conform salary, with collective performance bonus;
- Opportunities for advancement;
- The possibility of following training courses;
- All the facilities you need to do your job efficiently and effectively.
Will you be part of the TRALERT® team?
Then send a motivational e-mail with accompanying CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TRALERT® focuses on providing the optimal LED lighting solutions for vehicles. As a European importer/producer, TRALERT® leads the way with a very complete range of vehicle lighting of high (OEM) quality, excellent service and competent technical support.
Business developer / office support
- Maximum 1 hour travel time from Didam;
- HBO thinking level;
Commercial work experience;
- Experience with the industry is a plus;
TYPE OF JOB
Full-time (40 hours)