Internship: Online marketing and Communication
Are you looking for an internship in the field of Online Marketing & Communication and would you like to gain experience in a fast growing B2B organisation?
We are looking for an intern to help us create and implement our online strategy. As an intern in online marketing and communication, you will be frequently busy coming up with new ideas. In addition, you are aware of the latest online marketing tools and developments. During your internship, you will frequently work in the field of SEO, SEA, social media and e-mail marketing.
It gives you energy to bring in new leads and reach the masses! You work in a structured manner, are creative and independent. With your enthusiastic and proactive attitude, you come up with new content ideas for blogs, photos and videos. In addition, you get energy from everything the online world has to offer!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Setting up e-mail campaigns;
- Creating content for the social media channels LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram;
- Writing SEO optimised texts;
- Managing and maintaining our E-commerce store;
- Observing data in order to draw smart conclusions from it.
During your internship you will be part of the Marketing & Communication team and you will be managed by one of our (online) marketers. It is also possible that you will be involved in the further internationalization of the TRALERT® brand, therefore it is nice if you have a good command of the English language.
What do you get from us?
- An instructive and challenging internship
- An appropriate internship allowance;
- A beautiful workplace;
- Cosy team;
Will you be part of the TRALERT® team?
Then send a motivational e-mail with accompanying CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TRALERT® focuses on providing the optimal LED lighting solutions for vehicles. As a European importer/producer, TRALERT® leads the way with a very complete range of vehicle lighting of high (OEM) quality, excellent service and competent technical support.
Internship in Online Marketing & Communication;
- Commercial/communication background;
- Command of Dutch and English;
- Photoshop/Canva experience is an advantage;
- Knowledge of SEO/SEA is an advantage.
TYPE OF JOB
Full-time (40 hours)