Vacancy: Commercial employee
TRALERT®'s goal is to provide the best lighting solution for our partners' vehicles through a service-oriented approach. Are you a driven and enthusiastic account manager, do you think along in new solutions and do you want to be part of the fast growing company TRALERT®? Then read on!
As a Commercial Assistant, you offer optimal support to our customers and lighting specialists. You have active customer contact by telephone and are good at building (new) relationships. You are the contact person for our customers in the area of information about our products, orders, customized projects and service.
You will have a lot of customer contact and consultation with your colleagues, which of course also includes the necessary sociability.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Taking, entering and confirming customer orders;
- Working with our product specialists for optimal support of our customers;
- Initiating the sales process by scheduling appointments with existing and potential customers;
- Relationship management;
- Drawing up offers and elaborating them;
- CRM handling;
- Sales support in a commercial way.
What do you get from us?
- Market conform salary, with collective performance bonus;
- Opportunities for advancement;
- The possibility of following training courses;
- All the facilities you need to do your job efficiently and effectively;
- Een prettige werkomgeving binnen een bedrijf dat de komende jaren verder wil groeien;
Will you be part of the TRALERT® team?
Then send a motivational e-mail with accompanying CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TRALERT® focuses on providing the optimal LED lighting solutions for vehicles. As a European importer/producer, TRALERT® leads the way with a very complete range of vehicle lighting of high (OEM) quality, excellent service and competent technical support.
Business developer / office support
- Commercial work experience;
- Maximum 1 hour travel time from Didam;
- Experience with the industry is a plus;
TYPE OF JOB
32 – 40 hours